Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blogpot #12: Blogpost Review !

     I just read Sophia's post about the book "Deadly Little Secrets".  I wanted to see what her thoughts were about the book since I have also read it.  Reading her post made me think deeper about the book, the feelings' of the characters, and how it relates to all of us.  Sophia's post discusses the social issues that are in the book.  Although an obvious issue was rumors she thought deeper and talked about trust and friendship.  She also talks about what the book made her think.


     One reason I chose Sophia's blog posts out of all the blog posts I read was because I have read the book before before and I can relate to it.  I agree with what she talks about in her post.  I really liked how at the end of her post she wrote "I know I can say how bad it is that people didn't trust this kid, but I have to think not only how I feel as an outside reader but how I would feel in this situation myself and I hate to say it but I probably wouldn't trust him anymore than anyone else did."  I agree with what she said about how she wouldn't trust him either.  As humans, we make mistakes and throughout the book some of the characters made mistakes.


     Another thing that I agree with that Sophia stated in her post is that she talks about how bad rumors are.  I like where she said "Rumors are hurtful to many people. This book makes that very clear, rumors are not something to mess with."  I agree because rumors can hurt people and make a big impact on their lives and how they feel about themselves.  Sophia also talked about friendship and how the main character, Camelia was a good friend to Ben.  I agree with her because Camelia trusted him even though everything she was going through.


     Sophia's post made me think about the world.  Even though we don't see everything that is going on, people around the world are going through these issues that Sophia talked about in her post.  People around the world have had or are having rumors spread about them.  Just because we don't physically see what is going on around the world doesn't mean it's not happening.  Every day people around the world get hurt by these rumors being spread.  Sophia talks about how rumors are a serious issue.  


     I did read other posts that Sophia wrote but I chose this one because I think that she spent time on it and really thought about what she was writing.  Sophia's post is well written, I like that it is in paragraphs and neatly organized.  I think that her post is very engaging and interesting because she puts her opinion into the post.  She talks about what she thinks throughout the post.


     I think that Sophia did a great job writing her post.  I really enjoyed reading it and I thought it was very interesting and creative.  I liked how I got to see another person's opinion on the book that I read.  I realized that I have a lot of the same opinions and thoughts that Sophia talked about in her post.  I agree with what she said in her post.  I think that her post was successful because I could relate to it and readers will be able to understand the post even if they haven't read it.  I think that her post would make someone who hasn't read the book make them want to read the book.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment