So I just finished reading Deadly Little Secrets. It was a great book and I didn't want to put it down ! I liked how the author never dragged on with something and there was different point of views in the story. Also, the author talked about a lot of different issues. I also never expected what happened at the end. I think that it was a very shocking end to the story, but it was still very interesting. I think that the author wrote the book to bring awareness about the issues talked about. I think that the book was great and I would definitely recommend it!
So it was Matt ! I would have never had expected that. Matt was Camelia's old friend, but he was also her ex boyfriend. I had thought that it was Camelia's best friend. When I found out it was Matt I was shocked. I think that Camelia was very trusting with Matt. Matt ended up tricking her and 'kidnapping her'. He held her in a room and gave her drugs to make her fall asleep. Matt at first tricked Camelia and told her that Ben, who Camelia liked and was her friend had gotten hurt and was in the hospital and needed her. Of course he lied, and brought her to a secluded area and tied her up and left her in a trailer. I believe that Matt had been planning it because he had Camelia's favorite foods there. Matt was not a good friend to Camelia, he was obsessive.
If I was Camelia, I probably also would have trusted Matt. Matt had been her friend for a long time and I don't think she ever even suspected Matt of sending her those letters, pictures and gifts. I think that Camelia was lucky that Ben had followed Mat to her. Ben followed Matt one day and then he thought it was weird and called the cops. When Matt was about to hit Camelia for trying to escape the trailer Ben came up and saved Camelia. Ben saved Camelia' life and she was grateful for that.
I really liked how the author talked about a lot of different issues through out the book. At first I felt like the beginning was a little long but now I realized that it wasn't. I really liked the ending and it was such an interesting book. I think that the setting was also an important part of the book. I think that where Matt brought Camelia at the end was an important setting. A lot of things happened there and Camelia was almost killed there. Camelia must feel bad for not believing Ben at first.
I think that this was a great book and I really enjoyed reading it. I would like to read more books from this author. I think I'm still in shock about the ending because I never would have thought that Matt would have done that. Matt seemed very nice. I think that the author is trying to teach it's readers not to trust people because you have known them for a long time. I would recommend this book to other people.
No comments:
Post a Comment