I started reading the book "Revenge of the Wannabees" this week and I really enjoy it. It is the third book in the "Clique" series. It is a great book and I really enjoy reading it.
I am going to do a character analysis on Alicia Rivera. Alicia is best friends with Macie, but ever since Olivia came along they have been separating. I think that Alicia wants to be in control and be the leader. I think that because at the beginning of the book, Alicia talks about how she wants to be like Macie and have her own followers. Also, Alicia seems kind of stuck up. She buys all designer clothes and lives in a big house and is always bragging and she thinks she is better than others.
I believe that the book shows a lot of characteristics about Alicia. I also believe that Alicia is competitive. In her dance class, she wants to be the best and she always wants to lead the dances. I think that Alicia is friendly. She is nice to the people in her dance class, but she is mean to a lot of people that Massie tells her to be mean to. I think that deep down Alicia is a sweet girl, even though she does't show it because she wants to continue being popular.
I think that Alicia's behavior could improve. She is always making fun of people but when people make fun of her she gets mad. I think that Alicia just wants to be better than Massie because she is always talking about Massie. Also, she told Olivia that she wants to be an 'Alpha' and that she wants to be the most popular girl in school.
I would recommend this book to other people. I think that this book is really interesting and i want to continue reading the series.
No comments:
Post a Comment