This week, I started reading the book Flawless which is the 2nd book in the Pretty Little Liars series. The setting is in a town in Pennsylvania called Rosewood. It seems like a small nice town where nothing big ever happens. But when Alison was murdered all that changed.
A few years back, Alison was killed in Rosewood but nobody ever found out who killed her. Although Rosewood seemed like a nice little town where nothing bad ever happened, things did happen. For example, Toby was found dead in Rosewood and so was Alison. Also Hanna, Spencer, Emily, and Aria get messages and treats from someone named 'A' and they do not know who 'A' is.
I think that Rosewood is an important setting. It's where all the characters live and it is where most events in the book occur. At first, I would describe Rosewood as a nice, peaceful town. But after everything that has happened there I am starting to think that it may be a little dangerous. Since Alison's killer was never found, the killer could live in Rosewood. And that killer could be walking upon everyone every day, without anyone knowing.
I believe that Rosewood is a very pretty town. The houses there are big and nice. Most of the people who live in Rosewood are also nice. I think I wouldn't live in Rosewood because of all of the things that happened there. If I was in Aria's, Hanna's, Emily's, or Spencer's shoes I would have moved away from Rosewood. I would have moved away because there is a lot of things that happened in Rosewood that they don't want to remember. I wouldn't want to wake up everyday and know that my best friend was killed and buried under concrete so close to my house. But then again, that's just my opinion, and the character's may like living there because they get to remember their friend Alison.
I really like this book. I want to continue reading this book and the rest of the books in the series. I can't wait to find out who 'A' is! I would recommend the Pretty Little Liars series.
No comments:
Post a Comment