Questions and Answers:
* What did you learn about yourself as a reader from creating and keeping up with your blog?
Through this past year I really enjoyed my experience of blogging. I really learned a lot from creating my blog and writing about by book every week. I learned to think more about the book as I am reading it rather then just reading it. Through this experience I learned to analyze the book more and express my thoughts on the book. I really think that this helped me grow as a reader and also a writer.
* In what ways did you benefit from the experience?
I benefited from this experience in a lot. As I mentioned, I grew as a reader and also as a writer. I was able to understand my books more and also to relate and connect to them more. I think that blogging actually helped me grow as a person to. Because I understood responsibility because I knew that I had to keep up with my blog. There are many other ways that I benefited from this experience.
* Is writing online different than in a notebook? In what ways?
I think that writing online is different from writing in a notebook in many ways. I enjoyed blogging more because I think it was more public. In past years I have had reading notebook entries but I liked blogging more. I enjoyed getting to read other people's blogs and I enjoyed getting comments from other people about my blog. But writing online and in a notebooka re similar because you are still expressing your thoughts.
* In what ways can writing online be liberating? Limiting?
I think writing online can be limiting but also liberating. Since online it is public other people can see what you have written. Rather than in a notebook where your thoughts are more private and not seen by anyone but your teacher and yourself. But it could also be liberating because other people are getting to read what you think and how you think.
* Do you think that people are more real online or do we create online personalities that project the best of ourselves? Or something else?
I think that people can try to be different people online. That's because they are hidden behind a computer so sometimes they may act differently. But that can be bad and dangerous. Also, we
* Do you think that teenagers abuse the freedom that being online gives you on sites like facebook? Do people type things they would never say to a person's face? Do you think this is a good or bad thing? Why?
I think that sometimes teenagers may abuse their freedom. I also do think that sometimes people may type things they wouldn't say to someones face. They could be gossiping or just posting mean or rude things about other people to be considered cool. I think the internet is a good thing because it gives us freedom but some people may abuse that freedom and that is when it can become bad.
* Can you imagine yourself keeping up this blog or creating another one? What would it be about? What's your opinion of blogs in general and why?
I actually really enjoyed this blog. I enjoyed writing each week about the books that I was reading. I can imagine creating another blog. It was very fun to create and keep up with this blog. I'm not sure what it would be about. I think that blogs are a good way to express your feelings and your thoughts about your books.
No comments:
Post a Comment